New designs and old and soon to come!

I have not ignored your requests for your tourists attractions. They are coming. It's just been a busy week and I have not had a chance to get them on there for you.
Coming soon...look for some Scottish landmarks, and the Sphinx and Pyramids.

Now to what is new and available at the moment. Here's the Sidney Opera House with the Harbour bridge in the background.

Since I haven't had a chance to do the tourists attractions, I threw some other stuff on there that I though you might like. Here are some more of the ribbon borders.





A little rainy day series. I'm working on a puddle jumper phrase too. Right now, here in Sacramento, we are having quite the rain storm. Who can go out there without jumping in the puddles. It's just a given! :)



And finally, here is a design that I have doodled over everything since I was in high school. A fun little flower:


The swirly flower comes in a sketch version and a cut version.
Also, speaking of flowers, I thought I'd show you some of my older flowers too:






Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Sidney operahouse and harbour bridge. I love the design you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that! It was a little challenging in the beginning trying to figure out how to tackle the multiple objects but was fun to design in the end. I hope it's alright to have it as a layered object rather than a single like many of the my other designs. It just looked richer with layers. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous designs, love the sydney opera house. Thanks for taking requests. You are great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails