Out of this world! 3D Rocket Box Tutorial


A few weeks ago, we released a cute little rocket box in the Silhouette Online Store. There were a few glitches, but it is now back! I'd love to take credit for it, but it was mostly all Mike's creation. I just love it! I guess to make a cool boy box, it really does take a guy.

For the tutorial, we asked the amazing Sarah Traub to once again work her magic in video tutorials. She did not disappoint. I especially love the little clip at the end! You'll know what I mean when you see it.
So without further adieu, here is Sarah's Tutorial of the 3D Rocket Box from Snapdragon Snippets!

3D ROCKET BOX TUTORIAL 
by Sarah Traub

The digital die cut for this file can be found in the Silhouette Online Store in .studio form
or at www.snapdragonsnippets.com in .svg form

1 comment:

  1. May I ϳust say that after finding Βloggеr: 3 under 3 and more on Joomla, what a delight to come acгoss
    a pегson who ultimately understandѕ what they're writing about when it comes to this. You seriously grasp how to bring a problem to light and make it important. Many more people have got to have a look at this and understand this side of the story. I can't
    belіeve you're not more popular, as you most really have the gift.

    My blog post ... http://www.amazon.com/Blackstone-P-120-Gourmet-Fire-Pizza/dp/B00CELFJ4A

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails