M for my husband

Hello Crafting Ladies! Ruthie here again! Are you enjoying all the inspirational projects? hope your are because all of them are beautiful!! Well, for today´s inspirational post I bring you a beer jar that I made for my husband. I wanted to try the etching glass technique and this was the perfect time to do it because last Tuesday was our 8th Anniversary so I wanted to give him something special, something for him. 


I saw this giant beer jar at the dollar store and came to my mind the perfect gift for him. I used the 'm' monogram that you can find at the Silhouette Online Store to make this project. This is my first time trying this technique and I love it, it really easy and takes so little time to make it. This didn´t came out perfect but I like the result.







Hope you like it and try it!! Don´t forget to join us at our July Anything Goes Contest | SDS-SVGAttic, you still have some time to participate!!

File used: 'm' monogram #55058 

See you next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really like to etch those mugs too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Ruthie! ... I have never etched anything! I must try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails