The "A" box for Andrea

Hello crafting friends! Happy Friday!!! Ruthie here!! Today I come with a very cute project despite the crafting muse was out on vacation. I was thinking on what to do for your inspiration while I was surfing on the SnapDragon Snippet store and then I saw this box and came out at my mind my daughter's name Andrea. So, I decided to make this cute "A" box.



It is very easy to assemble, this is one of the reason of what I love of SnapDragon Snippet files. I looked for a Shabby Chick pattern paper, added some butterflies, pearls and here it is!!



As you can see the box is very neat and looks perfect in every angle. I already have this beautiful box at work but I may do the rest of her name and put the boxes in her room for decoration.

Hope you like it!!
See you next time!!!
File used: "A" box 


3 comments:

  1. How fun would it be to spell the entire name!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Ruthie!! Se va a ver hermosa en su recamarita!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que cosa tan más bella.. El color es hermoso y esas maripositas son súper lindas..!! Que bello detalle..! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails