Valou - A Snap Card

Hello everybody! 

 Today, I come to share with you my project for "Snap Dragon Snippets"!


To realize this set, I used the file of "Snap Dragon Snippets".

I used the new papers "Kaisercraft", collection " Rustic Harmony ". Edges are worn out with "Old Distresser".

I added a piece of "Twill" ribbon and above, I stuck a die-cut of the same collection " Rustic Harmony ".

The butterfly is also a die-cut of this collection.

For the decoration, I added a flower " Kaisercraft " Coral and two small blue flowers " Kaisercraft ".

To finish, I added a piece of ribbon " Organza cremates " (25 mm).

Here we are! I hope that my realization has you more and that it will inspire you.

I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day! Bye for now!

Hugs, 


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails