Witches High Top Shoe

Well, it is almost Halloween!!!

Do you have all your little goblins ready to go out trick or treating???

Esther here with my last Halloween project for the year. A darling Witches Boot which you can use for a decor piece, candy or treat holder, or a centerpiece.



This super cute boot is cut with design #67397 - witch’s high top shoe candy box décor by Snapdragon Snippets


This goes together super fast and really fairly easy!! 


I cut the boot itself from green card stock, the heel from black card stock, the tongue and laces from patterned paper by Doodlebug and the pumpkin ruffle from orange vellum. The cute little bat is attached with wire that I curled around a pencil to give it the springy look.



So much fun, I think I'll make a couple more for my daughters!!!





4 comments:

  1. Cute and colorful shoe. I really like the bright green and orange. It's such a cute creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! This is so perfect! I love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails