Mini Fairy Light Houses by Shary

Hi today it's my turn to show off some inspiration. I've used a fab little file called Mini Fairy Light Houses by Crafty SVG Designs.


These are so easy to make but so effective. Here they are lit up with little electric tea lights.


I've used some heated snow puff to layer onto the windows and roof. For the main part of the roof I embossed them with an embossign folder and I have used some white frantage to make it look like a light layer of snow. The little snowflakes in the window have been cut on my Explore using some white vinyl. They will look really pretty lit up on my window sill in the house.

They are really easy to make but when you buy the file from the Snapdragon Snippets store you also get a tutorial included with your cut file.

I hope you have a go at making these little houses they really are fun to make and you can decorate them how you wish.

Shary
x

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails